- A double sized bedroom to the upper floor, with the potential for another double bedroom to the lower floor, which is currently used as a second reception room.
- Entrance Hallway.
- Spacious lounge with a wall mounted gas fire.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen in walnut oak, with an integrated hob and oven.
- Low maintenance gardens to the front and rear.
- Decorated in neutral colours.
- Shower room with a basin ,toilet and walk in shower.
- Gas central heated throughout.
- Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
- Close by to the centre of Bolton, with excellent transport links to the M60 motorway and Bolton train station.
For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price is 59,000 GBP plus Reservation Fee. Requiring some modernization and refurbishment, a 1 bedroom semi detached dorma bungalow, with low maintenance gardens to the front and rear, located at the head of a cul-de-sac, in the Haulgh area of Bolton. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance hallway, spacious lounge with a wall mounted gas fire, a second reception room, which could be used as a ground floor bedroom, a modern fully fitted kitchen in walnut oak, including an integrated hob and oven, a shower room with a basin, toilet and walk in shower and a double sized bedroom to the upper floor. Warmed by gas central heating. This property is for sale by the North West Property Auction powered by iam-sold Ltd.
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction which is not to be confused with Traditional auction. The Modern Method of Auction is a flexible buyer friendly method of purchase. We do not require the purchaser to exchange contracts immediately, but grant 28 days to achieve exchange of contracts from the date the buyer and vendors solicitor is in receipt of the draft contracts and a further 28 days thereafter to complete. Allowing the additional time to exchange on the property means interested parties can proceed with traditional residential finance. Upon close of a successful auction or if the vendor accepts an offer during the auction, the buyer will be required to put down a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 3.5% subject to a minimum of 5,000 GBP plus VAT which secures the transaction and takes the property off the market. The buyer will be required to sign an Acknowledgment of Reservation form to confirm acceptance of terms prior to solicitors being instructed. Copies of the reservation form and all terms and conditions can be found in the legal pack which can be downloaded for free, from www.iamsold.co.uk
Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price which is generally no more than 10% in excess of the starting bid. Both the starting bid and reserve price can be subject to change. Our primary duty of care is to the vendor. Terms and conditions apply to the modern method of auction, which is operated by North West Property Auction powered by iam-sold ltd. TO VIEW OR MAKE A BID, CONTACT Bolton Properties or visit www.iamsold.co.uk