- Fully refurbished 3 bedroom mid terrace home, located on a quiet side street in the Farnworth area of Bolton, Greater Manchester.
- Brand new carpets and decor, plus an upgraded kitchen all included.
- Entrance Vestibule.
- Spacious lounge with a feature inset electric fire.
- Modern kitchen with an integrated gas hob, electric oven and a chrome extractor hood.
- Fully enclosed, low maintenance rear yard.
- A double sized master bedroom and 2 single bedrooms.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler system.
- Offers excellent access to the M60 motorway junction. Farnworth train station is only a 5 minute walk, with direct routes into Bolton and Manchester City centre.
A well presented 3 bedroom mid terraced home, which has recently undergone a full refurbishment internally, located on a quiet side street in the Farnworth area of Bolton, Greater Manchester. New decor, carpets, flooring and kitchen all updated. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance vestibule, a spacious lounge with a feature inset electric fire, a modern fully fitted kitchen with an integrated gas hob, electric oven and a chrome extractor hood, an open plan dining area and a fully enclosed, low maintenance yard to the rear. To the upper floor you will find a double sized master bedroom and 2 single bedrooms, plus a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout and warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler system. Offers easy access to the local M60 motorway junction and within 5 minutes walk of Farnworth train station with direct links into Bolton and Manchester City Centre. Sorry no pets, smokers or DSS allowed.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.