- UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A TERRACED HOME WITH ITS OWN HORSE STABLES TO THE REAR! FOR UPTO 3 HORSES.
- SEMI RURAL POSITION, COUNTRYSIDE WALKS AND BRIDLEWAYS ON YOUR DOORSTEP.
- Spacious lounge.
- Large kitchen with an integrated electric hob and oven, with space for a dining table.
- Rear Porch/Utility Room.
- Fully enclosed rear yard.
- 2 bedrooms, a large master bedroom and 1 single bedroom.
- Converted Loft Room with a fixed stariwell.
- Double glazed windows throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Excellent transport links. Farnworth train station with a direct route in Manchester City Centre, only a 5 minute walk away.
FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN! UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A TERRACED HOME WITH BRICK OUTBUILDING TO THE REAR! (suitable for a variety of uses,
formally a stables with mains electricity and water.)
Set within a semi rural position, on Cemetery Rd in the Kearsley area of Bolton in Greater Manchester. Offering countryside walks on your doorstep and within easy walking distance of Farnworth train station with a direct route into Manchester City Centre. Briefly comprises of the following, a spacious lounge, a large fully fitted kitchen with an integrated electric hob, oven and space for a dining table and chairs, a rear porch/utility room and a good sized fully enclosed yard to the rear. To the upper floor, you will find a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath, a large double sized master bedroom, a single bedroom and a converted loft room with a fixed stairwell. Comes with double glazed windows throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Please note due to COVID 19, face masks or coverings must be worn during any visit.