Tel: 01204 576666 or 0161 641 7788 | Email: sales@boltonproperties.co.uk

Map Only Showing Results 1 - 12 of 50
Cemetery Road Kearsley
Sold STC
Cemetery Road Kearsley
Cemetery Road Kearsley
Cemetery Road Kearsley

Cemetery Road Kearsley,
Bolton

Offers in the Region Of £275,000

6    2    2   

UNIQUE 6 BEDROOM DOUBLE FRONTED TERRACE HOME! (FORMERLY 2 SPACIOUS PROPERTIES CONVERTED INTO ONE). SUPERB OUTDOOR SPACE INCLUDING A LAWNED GARDEN, PATIO AREAS AND A SUMMER HOUSE! Simply must be seen, (...)

Elsie Street Farnworth
Elsie Street Farnworth
Elsie Street Farnworth
Elsie Street Farnworth

Elsie Street Farnworth,
Bolton

Offers in the Region Of £275,000

3    2    3   

HUGE EXTENSION TO THE REAR! SET OVER THREE FLOORS, 3 RECEPTION ROOMS! An extremely well presented 3 bedroom semi detached home, with a substantial extension to the rear and a garage, located on Elsie (...)

Water Meadow Lane
Sold STC
Water Meadow Lane
Water Meadow Lane
Water Meadow Lane

Water Meadow Lane,
Salford

Offers in the Region Of £259,950

3    2    1   

A well presented, modern 3 bedroom Semi detached home, with a double driveway to the front and a large garden to the rear, located in the Lower Broughton area of Salford in Greater Manchester. (...)

Plodder Lane Farnworth
Sold STC
Plodder Lane Farnworth
Plodder Lane Farnworth
Plodder Lane Farnworth

Plodder Lane Farnworth,
Bolton

Offers in the Region Of £255,000

2    1    1   

FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN! A superb, very spacious 2 bedroom detached bungalow with a gated driveway and a garage, located on Plodder Lane in the Farnworth area of Bolton in Greater Manchester. (...)

Edward Street Farnworth
Under Offer
Edward Street Farnworth
Edward Street Farnworth
Edward Street Farnworth

Edward Street Farnworth,
Bolton

Offers in Excess of £229,950

5    2    1   

A very spacious 5 bedroom end terrace home with a garage and lawned gardens to the front and rear, located at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac in the Farnworth area of Bolton in Greater Manchester. (...)

Plodder Lane Farnworth
Sold STC
Plodder Lane Farnworth
Plodder Lane Farnworth
Plodder Lane Farnworth

Plodder Lane Farnworth,
Bolton

Offers in the Region Of £219,950

5    3    2   

STUNNING HIGH SPEC INTERIOR, VERY SPACIOUS OVER 3 FLOORS, 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND 3 BATHROOMS! SECURE OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE REAR! An extremely well presented 5 Bedroom End terraced home, located on (...)

Weaver Chase Radcliffe
Sold STC
Weaver Chase Radcliffe
Weaver Chase Radcliffe
Weaver Chase Radcliffe

Weaver Chase Radcliffe,
Manchester

Offers in Excess of £199,950

3    3    1   

A modern, 3 story, 3 bedroom town house, with a driveway, integrated garage, and a large rear garden, located on Weaver Chase in the Stoneclough area of Radcliffe in Greater Manchester. Offers (...)

Bishops Road
Bishops Road
Bishops Road
Bishops Road

Bishops Road,
Bolton

Offers in the Region Of £199,950

2    1    1   

FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN! VACANT POSSESSION! JUST HAD A FULL REPAINT THROUGHOUT! A super 2 bed semi detached bungalow with garage and driveway, located on Bishops Rd in Great Lever, Bolton. With (...)

Folly Lane Swinton
Sold STC
Folly Lane Swinton
Folly Lane Swinton
Folly Lane Swinton

Folly Lane Swinton,
Manchester

Offers in the Region Of £195,000

2    1    1   

FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN! REQUIRES MODERNISATION AND REFURBISHMENT AND PRICED ACCORDINGLY! VACANT POSSESSION! A spacious 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow, set back off Folly Lane, with ample off (...)

Joseph Street Farnworth
Sold STC
Joseph Street Farnworth
Joseph Street Farnworth
Joseph Street Farnworth

Joseph Street Farnworth,
Bolton

Offers in the Region Of £189,950

4    3    2   

An extremely well presented, very spacious 4 bedroom end terraced home, located on Joseph St in the Moses Gate area of Farnworth in Bolton. With excellent transport links, both the M60 motorway (...)

The Wesleys Farnworth
Under Offer
The Wesleys Farnworth
The Wesleys Farnworth
The Wesleys Farnworth

The Wesleys Farnworth,
Bolton

Offers in Excess of £187,000

2    1    1   

FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN! VACANT POSSESSION! OVER 55'S ONLY ALLOWED TO PURCHASE. (Please note, this property is for sale on the basis of a 85% per cent ownership arrangement, the remaining 15% (...)

Holcombe Close Kearsley
Under Offer
Holcombe Close Kearsley
Holcombe Close Kearsley
Holcombe Close Kearsley

Holcombe Close Kearsley,
Bolton

Offers in the Region Of £185,000

3    1    2   

An extended 3 bedroom semi detached home, with a double driveway and lawned gardens to the front and rear, located on Holcombe Close in the Kearsley area of Bolton in Greater Manchester. Requiring (...)

Bolton Properties Instant Valuation
Property Redress Scheme Deposit Protection Scheme Rightmove Zoopla Primelocation