Selling your property
Our Premium Package
Full A-Z Service as standard, all included in our fee of 1% +VAT (subject to £995 minimum)
- Free Market Appraisal.
- Free EPC and floor plan (included with Premium Plus package only.)
- Accompanied viewings and feedback on each appointment.
- Advertised on 3 websites online, Rightmove, Zoopla and Bolton Properties.
- NO SALE – NO FEE.
- Professional Photography.
- Sales progression through to completion and move in.
- For Sale Board.
- Instant Matching to our database.
- No Upfront Fees.
- No Exit Fees.
Also we offer a ‘Premium Plus Package’
The fee is 1.5% (+VAT) Subject to a minimum fee of £1750.00 (+VAT)
Now the ‘only additional bullet point to the original Premium package’ is as follows for adding to Premium Plus,
- Solicitors Fees included (exc disbursements)
Letting Your Property
Whether you are a first time landlord or a professional with a portfolio; we offer a tailored service to suit your needs:
- Free market appraisal
- A fully comprehensive service for lettings and property management
- Accompanied viewings and feedback on each appointment
- Local press advertising and social media
- No Let - No Fee
- Professional photography as standard
- Lettings progression through to completion and move in
- To Let Board
- Instant matching to our database of active tenants
- A detailed listing on our own website
Why pay another Estate Agent more?
As a landlord you can choose either a let only service or a fully managed service. Our fees for Let Only are £395.00 and for a Fully Managed are £395.00 set up and 8% of the monthly rent. These fees include Full tenant vetting for up to 2 adults. If a guarantor is also required, we charge an additional £30.00 for the vetting of the guarantor. Should any tenant fail the vetting process, additional costs will apply for any further tenant vetting upon a new applicant/s and guarantor if required.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
EPC certificates are required under UK legislation when letting or selling your property, if your property does not have one in place we can offer a fast turnaround and competitive price.
Whether you are buying or selling your home you will need help and advice to deal with legal matters.
We work with Joe Egan Solicitors who offer a fixed fee service on a No Move – No Fee basis. Joe Egan Solicitors are a local firm who are members of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS).
As an incentive, client’s of Bolton Properties will receive a discount off their legal fees if you instruct Joe Egan Solicitors by simply quoting Bolton Properties. Visit their website today to get a free no obligation quote (https://joeegansolicitors.co.uk/property-and-conveyancing)
The discount will be applied upon instruction of Joe Egan Solicitors.
If you require a mortgage to aid the purchase of a property we can put you in touch with a mortgage advisor to help guide you through the process and help find you a suitable mortgage product.
We carry out a vetting process as follows. For any adult, 18 years or above and any guarantor if required'. There is no charge applicable to the tenant or guarantor if required for this process.
- Credit Check
- Employment reference
- Landlord reference
- Character reference (if you do not currently rent and therefore do not have a landlord)
- Tenancy agreement
- One set of keys for the property
- Inventory check in (managed properties only)
- Inventory check out (managed properties only)
If you pass the referencing stage we will arrange a move in date to suit both you and the Landlord. Please refer to the ‘How to Rent’ booklet for further information
Please ask a member of our staff if you require further details.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme and also a member of the PRS, which is a redress scheme. For further details, please email or telephone directly.
We hope that you will have no cause for complaint regarding our services however if you do please follow our complaints procedure here.