Tel: 01204 576666 or 0161 641 7788 | Email: sales@boltonproperties.co.uk

The Wesleys Farnworth, Bolton
Offers in Excess of £187,000

New
Under Offer
  • Front Elevation
    The Wesleys Farnworth
  • Front Garden
    The Wesleys Farnworth
  • Entrance Hallway
    The Wesleys Farnworth
  • Entrance Hallway
    The Wesleys Farnworth
  • Lounge
    The Wesleys Farnworth
  • Kitchen
    The Wesleys Farnworth
  • Family bathroom
    The Wesleys Farnworth
  • Family bathroom
    The Wesleys Farnworth
  • Master bedroom
    The Wesleys Farnworth
  • Bedroom 2
    The Wesleys Farnworth
  • Bedroom 2
    The Wesleys Farnworth
  • Rear Garden
    The Wesleys Farnworth
  • Rear Garden
    The Wesleys Farnworth
  • Rear Garage and Driveway
    The Wesleys Farnworth
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.

  • FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN! VACANT POSSESSION!
  • OVER 55'S ONLY COMPLEX, PLEASE NOTE THE PURCHASE IS FOR 85% OWNERSHIP. (15% IS OWNED BY ONWARD HOMES)
  • Lawned garden to the front of the property. Low maintenance yard, gated driveway and a single story garage to the rear.
  • Entrance Hallway.
  • Spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround.
  • Modern kitchen with an integrated electric hob, grill and oven.
  • 2 Double sized bedrooms. (The master bedroom comes with fully fitted wardrobes)
  • Family bathroom with a vanity basin, toilet and a walk in shower cabinet.
  • Double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a modern combi boiler.
  • Bolton Hospital close by and within walking distance. Offers easy access to the motorway network. Both the M60/M61 junctions only minutes away by car. On a regular bus route, with bus stops on Plodder Lane.

FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN! VACANT POSSESSION! OVER 55'S ONLY ALLOWED TO PURCHASE. (Please note, this property is for sale on the basis of a 85% per cent ownership arrangement, the remaining 15% is owned by onward homes). A well presented 2 bedroom detached home with a garage and gated driveway to the rear, located at The Wesleys off Plodder Lane in the Farnworth area of Bolton in Greater Manchester. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance hallway, a spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround, a modern fully fitted kitchen with an integrated electric hob, grill and oven, a low maintenance garden, gated driveway and single story garage to the rear, a modern Family bathroom with a vanity basin, toilet and a walk in shower cabinet, plus 2 double sized bedrooms. (The master bedroom comes with fully fitted wardrobes). Double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a modern combi boiler. Offers easy access to Bolton Hospital, and the M60 and M61 motorway junctions. Regular bus service along Plodder Lane and into Farnworth and Bolton town centre. The property is fitted with a security alarm system. Please note, due to COVID 19, a face mask or covering must be worn on any internal viewings.

Click to enlarge

The Wesleys Farnworth
Bolton BL4 0JJ
County: Lancashire
Sale Type: Under Offer
Ref #: 1043

T: 01204576666
Bolton Properties Instant Valuation
Property Redress Scheme Deposit Protection Scheme Rightmove Zoopla Primelocation