- Based in the heart of Bolton town centre with a plethora of shops, bars and restaurants on the doorstep
- An easy commute to and from Bolton University
- Secure entrance via key fob only
- Entrance lobby with concierge and security desk
- Modern studio flat with kitchen facility and separate bathroom
- Communal Lounge and Games Room
- Gymnasium and Laundry Room
- Every flat is currently rented, with a strong demand for any that become vacant.
- Six flats available to purchase, can be bought in a bulk buy if desired
- Will appeal to investors looking to expand their current rental portfolio
The Pack Horse is a converted former hotel based at Nelson Square in the heart of Bolton town centre, now exclusively for use by the ever growing student community studying at Bolton University. Includes a communal lounge and games room plus a gymnasium and laundry room for the students to use when not studying. The Pack Horse is within easy reach of a plethora of shops, bars and restaurants and is within walking distance of Bolton University. Will appeal to property investors looking to expand their current rental portfolio. The apartment comes with a sitting tenant in situe. Every apartment is currently rented out, and there is a demand for any that become readily available to rent.
Currently the studio apartment is being rented out at a rate of ?80 per week or ?4,160 per annum.
Other service charges and fees,
Management fee of 8% + VAT.
Service charge is approx ?1200 per annum.
Ground rent is approx ?200 per annum.
Approx 6% yield return per annum.