- Entrance Vestibule.
- Spacious Lounge with plenty of space for modern furniture.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with an integrated hob, oven and extractor hood.
- Low maintenance rear yard with off road parking available.
- 2 Double sized bedrooms.
- Modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Double glazed windows throughout. Warmed by gas central heating.
- Offers excellent transport links into Bolton or Bury town centre. The M60 motorway junction is only 5 minutes away by car.
- Sorry no DSS, pets or smokers need apply.
- This is an UN-FURNISHED LET, no white goods or furniture included.
An extremely well presented 2 bedroom mid terraced home, located on Bury Rd in the Tonge Fold area of Bolton in Greater Manchester. Offering excellent transport links into Bolton or Bury town centre, briefly comprises of the following, a low maintenance front garden, an entrance vestibule, a spacious lounge, a modern fully fitted kitchen with an integrated hob, oven and extractor hood, and a low maintenance rear yard with off road parking available. To the upper floor, you will find a modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath, plus 2 double sized bedrooms. Comes with double glazed windows throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a modern combi boiler. Sorry, No DSS, pets or smokers allowed.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.