- Modern, one bedroom upper floor flat. Own entrance door and stairwell into the apartment.
- Off road parking available. Driveway to the front.
- Spacious open plan lounge.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with an integrated electric hob, oven and a chrome extractor hood.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen.
- Double sized bedroom.
- Neutral decor with brown carpets throughout.
- Warmed by electric wall hung heaters.
- Double glazed windows and entrance door.
- Offers excellent access to Horwich town centre, Rivington country park, middlebrook retail park and the M61 motorway junction.
A well presented upper floor one bedroom flat, with off road parking available to the front. Briefly comprises of the following, a spacious open lounge, an open plan modern kitchen with an integrated electric hob, oven and a chrome extractor hood, a modern bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen, plus a double sized bedroom. Decorated in neutral colours with brown carpets throughout. Comes with double glazed windows and entrance door. Warmed by electric wall hung heaters. Offers excellent access to Horwich town centre, Middlebrook retail park and the M61 motorway. Within walking distance of Horwich Parkway railway station with a direct route into Manchester City Centre. Viewings by appointment only. Sorry no pets, dss or smokers allowed. The landlord is looking for a single occupant only.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.