- Entrance Vestibule
- Spacious lounge with plenty of space for modern furniture to fit easily.
- Fully fitted kitchen in white high gloss with an integrated gas hob and an electric oven.
- Rear Porch and a fully enclosed yard.
- 2 Double sized bedrooms.
- Modern Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white. Includes a basin ,toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Within easy walking distance of Farnworth town centre. Excellent transport links onto the M60 and M61 motorway.
- No pets or smokers allowed. If in receipt of housing benefits, a full time working home owner who lives locally to the property must be provided as a guarantor.
A well presented 2 bedroom end terrace home, located on St Germain Street in the Farnworth area of Bolton in Greater Manchester. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance vestibule, a spacious lounge with plenty of space for modern furniture to fit easily, a modern kitchen in white high gloss, with an integrated gas hob and an electric oven, a rear porch and a fully enclosed yard to the rear. To the upper floor you will find 2 double sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Due to COVID 19, face masks or a face covering must be worn on any viewing. Sorry no pets or smokers allowed. If you are in receipt of housing benefits, you must provide a full time working guarantor who is also a home owner and lives locally to the property.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.