- Entrance Vestibule
- Spacious lounge with a feature wall hung electric fire
- Fully fitted kitchen with a gas hob, grill and oven. Space for a dining table and chairs
- Large, fully enclosed rear yard
- 2 bedrooms, a spacious double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white. Includes a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a modern combi boiler.
- Sorry NO PETS OR SMOKERS NEED APPLY.
- If in receipt of housing benefits, you will require a home owner guarantor who lives locally to the property.
- Credit checks, landlord checks (if you currently have one) and an employment check is carried out.
A well presented 2 bedroom end terrace home, located on Cleggs Lane in Little Hulton, Greater Manchester. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance vestibule, a spacious lounge with a feature wall hung electric fire, a fully fitted kitchen with a gas hob, grill and an oven, plus a large rear garden. To the upper floor, you will find 2 bedrooms, a double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom, plus a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Please note, no pets or smokers are allowed. Those on housing benefits must have a home owner guarantor who lives locally to the property. Credit checks, landlord checks and employment checks are carried out as part of the process. Due to Covid 19, PPE must be worn on any visit, at least a face mask or covering. Gloves are also preferred to minimise risk.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.