- Spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen with an integrated gas hob, oven and a chrome extractor hood. Plumbed in for a washing machine. Space for a tall fridge/freezer
- Open plan Dining Area with patio doors to the rear aspect.
- Large rear garden with a patio area and a grassed lawn.
- Downstairs W/C
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin ,toilet and a bath tub in white.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom.
- En-suite bathroom to the Master bedroom.
- Off road parking for 2 cars, nose to tail
- Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
AVAILABLE TO MOVE INTO APPROX 3/4 FROM NOW! A well presented 3 bedroom end mews, with a driveway and large rear garden with a lawn, located close by to Wigan town centre. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance lobby, a spacious lounge, modern kitchen with an integrated gas hob, oven and chrome extractor hood, an open plan dining area, a downstairs toilet and a spacious rear garden with a patio area and a grassed lawn. To the upper floor you will 3 bedrooms, 2 double sized bedrooms and a single bedroom, with the master bedroom having an en-suite bathroom, plus a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub. The property has just been fully repainted and having new carpets fitted this week. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a modern combi boiler. Sorry no pets or smokers allowed. Those on benefits must have a working home owner guarantor who lives local to the property. Due to COVID 19, Face masks or a face covering must be worn on any viewings.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.