- Allocated car parking.
- Secure key entry communal area.
- Entrance Hallway.
- Spacious lounge.
- Open plan, modern kitchen with an integrated gas hob, electric oven, washing machine, fridge freezer and a chrome extractor hood.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- 2 Bedrooms, a spacious double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom.
- Double glazed windows throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Sorry no pets or smokers allowed. If on housing benefit, a home owner guarantor must be provided (must live locally)
- Within easy walking distance of Farnworth town centre, with excellent transport links into Bolton and Manchester City Centre by bus, car or train.
PLEASE NOTE THIS APARTMENT IS BEING LET ON AN 'UN-FURNISHED' BASIS, THE FURNITURE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL. An immaculate, well presented 2 bedroom top floor apartment, located at Ceres Chase in the Farnworth area of Bolton in Greater Manchester. Offering excellent transport links into Bolton and Manchester City Centre by bus, car or train, briefly comprises of the following, an entrance hallway, a spacious lounge, a modern fully fitted kitchen with an integrated gas hob, electric oven, washing machine, fridge freezer and chrome extractor hood, 2 bedrooms, a double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom, plus a modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. Comes with double glazed windows throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Secure communal area by key entry. Allocated car parking to the rear. EPC has been ordered and will be live soon. Please note, due to COVID 19, face masks or covering must be warn during any viewings. FOR EPC, see this link, https://find-energy-certificate.digital.communities.gov.uk/energy-certificate/7001-7370-6002-1829-1596
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.