- Entrance Lobby with a useful downstairs W/C included.
- Spacious lounge with a feature electric fire and surround.
- Modern kitchen with an integrated gas hob, electric oven and an extractor hood.
- Open plan dining area with double glazed french doors to the rear aspect.
- Good sized rear garden with a patio area and a grassed lawn.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 double sized bedrooms and a single bedroom. (Fitted wardrobes to 2 of the bedrooms)
- Modern Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen.
- Driveway to the front with space for one vehicle.
- Gas central heating via a combi boiler. Double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Sorry no pets or smokers allowed. Those on benefits only, you must provide a home owner guarantor, who works full time and lives locally to the property.
A well presented 3 bedroom semi detached home, located in the Hag Fold area of Atherton in Greater Manchester. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance lobby, a downstairs W/C, a spacious lounge with a feature electric fire and surround, a modern kitchen with an integrated gas hob, electric oven and an extractor hood, an open plan dining area with french doors to the rear aspect and a good sized rear garden with a patio area and a grassed lawn. To the upper floor, you will find 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. (Fitted wardrobes to 2 of the bedrooms included) plus a modern family bathroom with a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a mixer shower over the bath and a glass shower screen. Driveway to the front, with space for one vehicle. Comes with double glazed windows throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Sorry no pets or smokers allowed. DSS tenants must have a home owner guarantor, who works full time and lives locally to the property. Face masks or a face covering must be worn on any viewings. Social distancing must be observed and do not touch anything when on the visit, due to COVID 19 restrictions.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.