- Secure key entry communal area.
- Entrance Lobby and long entrance hallway.
- Spacious lounge, including sofa
- Fully fitted kitchen with an integrated hob, oven and extractor hood.
- 2 bedrooms, a very spacious double sized master bedroom and a single sized bedroom.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Double glazed windows throughout. Warmed by electric wall hung heaters.
- Off road parking available for multiple vehicles.
- Excellent transport links into Farnworth, Bolton and Manchester City Centre.
- Farnworth train station only 3 minutes away by car. M60 motorway junction only 1 minute away.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A FURNISHED APARTMENT! A well presented 2 bedroom top floor apartment, located at Lever House on the Moorfield Chase development, in the Farnworth area of Bolton, Greater Manchester. Offering excellent transport links into Bolton and Manchester City Centre, briefly comprises of the following, a secure key entry communal area, long entrance hallway, a spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen with an integrated hob, oven and extractor hood, a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath, a very spacious double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom. Comes with double glazed windows and composite entrance door. Warmed by electric wall hung heaters. Off road parking is available to the rear for multiple vehicles. Viewings by appointment only with Bolton Properties. Due to COVID 19, face coverings or mask must be worn on any viewing.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.