- Entrance Porch.
- Spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with an integrated gas hob, grill, oven and a dishwasher. (The fridge freezer is not included.)
- Good sized rear garden with a patio area and a lawn.
- Driveway to the front of the property, with a grassed lawn included.
- Modern Family Bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen.
- 2 Bedrooms, a double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Sorry, no pets or smokers allowed. DSS tenants must have as a minimum a home owner guarantor that lives in the town.
A well presented 2 bedroom semi detached home with a driveway, located on a quiet side street in the Breightmet area of Bolton in Greater Manchester. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance porch, a spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround, a modern fully fitted kitchen in white, with an integrated gas hob, grill, oven, extractor hood and dishwasher, plus a good sized garden to the rear with a lawn. To the upper floor, you will find a double sized master bedroom, a single sized bedroom and a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Sorry no pets or smokers allowed by the landlord. DSS tenants must be have a working, home owner guarantor who's lives in the town. Please note due to COVID 19, a face mask or covering must be worn on any viewing.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.