- Very spacious lounge with a pair of double glazed french doors to the front aspect.
- Modern Open Plan kitchen with an integrated gas hob, oven and a chrome extractor hood. A washing machine is also provided.
- 2 bedrooms, a double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom.
- Modern Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen.
- Allocated Car Parking.
- Secure key entry communal area.
- Top floor apartment, nice and quiet location.
- Offers easy access to the centre of Farnworth. Plenty of shops, supermarkets, gyms and a swimming pool.
- Excellent transport links to the M60 and M61 motorway junctions. Farnworth has its own train station.
- Please note, no pets or smokers allowed.
A modern 2 bedroom top floor apartment, with allocated car parking to the rear, located on Reed Close in the Farnworth area of Bolton. Briefly comprises of the following, a very spacious lounge with french doors to the front aspect, an open plan modern kitchen with an integrated gas hob, oven and a chrome extractor hood, plus a washing machine, 2 bedrooms, 1 double sized bedroom and 1 single bedroom and a modern Family Bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath tub and a glass shower screen. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a modern Worcester combi boiler.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.