- Entrance vestibule.
- Spacious lounge with a feature wall hung electric fire.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with an integrated electric hob, oven and a chrome extractor hood.
- Space for a good sized dining table and chairs within the kitchen.
- Low maintenance gardens to the front and rear.
- 2 bedrooms, a double sized master bedroom, plus one single bedroom.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Within walking distance of Bolton Hospital. Excellent transport links to the M60 and M61 motorway network.
- Sorry no pets or smokers allowed.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS AN UN-FURNISHED LET! A well presented 2 bedroom mid terraced home with gardens to the front and rear, located on Plodder Lane in the Farnworth area of Bolton. Within easy walking distance of Bolton Hospital and offers excellent transport links to the M60 and M61 motorway network. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance vestibule, a spacious lounge with a feature wall hung modern electric fire, a modern fitted kitchen with an integrated electric hob, oven and a chrome extractor hood, space for a dining table and chairs, plus a low maintenance rear garden. To the upper floor you will find a double sized master bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Please note, no pets or smokers allowed. A face mask or covering must be worn on any viewings, due to the high incidence of COVID 19 infections currently.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.