- Driveway to the front offering off road parking.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen in cream with an integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood.
- Very spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround.
- Landscaped garden with a large patio area, artificial grassed lawn and a garage.
- 3 bedrooms and a Family bathroom to level 2. The bathroom comes with a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- 2 further bedrooms to level 3, a master bedroom with fully fitted wardrobes and an en-suite, plus a single bedroom.
- Tastefully decorated throughout in neutral colours. Carpeted and wood laminate flooring.
- Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Warmed by gas central heating via a modern combi boiler.
- Within easy walking distance of Bolton School. Offers excellent transport links to the M60 and M61 motorway network.
A superb 5 bedroom semi detached home, with a driveway to the front and a landscaped garden to the rear, located on Somerset Rd, close by to Bolton School, in the Heaton area of Bolton, Greater Manchester. Offering excellent transport links to the M60 and M61 motorways, briefly comprises of the following, an entrance lobby, a modern fully fitted kitchen in cream with an integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood, a very spacious lounge with a feature living flame fire and surround, plus a landscaped garden with a patio area, artificial grass lawn and a garage. On floor 2 you will find 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath, and a further 2 bedrooms on floor 3, a spacious master bedroom with fully fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom and a small bedroom, ideal to use as a home office. Tastefully decorated in neutral colours throughout, with part laminate and carpeted rooms. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a modern combi boiler. Sorry, this landlord does not accept pets or smokers. Please note, due to COVID 19 a face mask or covering must be worn on any internal viewings.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.