- Lawned front garden with a large, low maintenance garden to the rear.
- Driveway and a car port with space for 2 cars (top to tail)
- Entrance Lobby.
- Good sized lounge.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen.
- Dining area with french doors to the rear aspect.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. The master bedroom comes with fully fitted wardrobes.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Please note, the landlord is looking for non smokers only. No pets allowed of any type.
A modern 3 bedroom detached home, with a driveway, car port and a large low maintenance garden, located in Leigh, Greater Manchester. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance lobby, a good sized lounge, a modern kitchen and a dining area with french doors that lead out into the garden. To the upper floor, you will find 3 bedrooms, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom, plus a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Please note, the landlord wants non smokers only. No pets of any type are allowed. Please wear a face mask or covering for any viewings.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.