- Very spacious 2 bedroom mid terraced home, located on Tonge Moor Rd, in the Tonge Moor area of Bolton.
- Spacious lounge.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with a double gas burner hob, grill and oven.
- Downstairs W.C
- Small enclosed yard to the rear.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- 2 bedrooms, a double sized master bedroom and a single bedroom.
- En-suite shower room with the master bedroom.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Security Alarm fitted. Sorry no pets or smokers allowed. Housing benefits tenants must have a working home owner guarantor who lives in the town.
A very spacious, well presented 2 bedroom mid terraced home, located on Tonge Moor Rd in the Tonge Moor area of Bolton in Greater Manchester. Briefly comprises of the following, a very spacious lounge, a fully fitted kitchen with a large double hob, grill and oven, a downstairs W.C and a small enclosed yard to the rear. To the upper floor you will find a spacious double sized master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a single sized bedroom to the rear and a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub, with a shower over the bath. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Sorry no pets or smokers allowed. Housing benefit tenants must have a working home owner guarantor that lives in the town. Please note a face covering or mask must be worn on any internal viewings.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.