- Entrance Porch
- Spacious lounge thru dining area.
- Brand new modern kitchen with a range cooker with a gas hob and oven.
- Good sized rear garden with a patio area and a grass lawn.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 double sized bedrooms and 2 single bedrooms. The master bedroom comes with an en-suite bathroom.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Gated Driveway and a Garage.
- Stunning interior! Brand new decor, carpets, flooring, kitchen and bathrooms throughout.
- Within easy reach of Bolton Hospital and the M60/M61 motorway junctions.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a modern combi boiler.
ALL BRAND NEW INTERIOR THROUGHOUT! STUNNING PRESENTATION! An extremely well presented 5 bedroom Detached home with a gated driveway and a garage, located in Parr Close in the Farnworth area of Bolton in Greater Manchester. Within easy reach of Bolton Hospital and the motorway junctions for the M60 and M61. Briefly comprising of the following, an entrance porch, a spacious lounge with an open plan dining area to the rear, a brand new open plan kitchen with a range cooker with a gas hob and oven, plus a good sized garden to the rear with a patio area and a grass lawn. To the upper floor you will find 3 double sized bedrooms and 2 single bedrooms (The master bedroom comes with it's own en-suite) plus a modern Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a modern combi boiler. Sorry no pets or smokers allowed. Housing benefit claimants must be able to provide a home owner guarantor who lives in the town.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.