- Spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround.
- 2nd Reception Room.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with an integrated gas hob, oven and a chrome extractor hood.
- Low maintenance yard to the rear.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. (Fully fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms)
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Offers easy access to Horwich town centre, within walking distance.
- Sorry no pets or smokers. Housing benefit claimants must have a full time working home owner guarantor who lives in the local area.
A well presented 3 bedroom end terraced home, located on Catherine St East in Horwich, Bolton. Within easy reach of Horwich town centre and the motorway network. Briefly comprises of the following, a spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround, a 2nd reception room, a modern fully fitted kitchen with an integrated gas hob, oven and a chrome extractor hood, with a low maintenance yard to the rear. To the upper floor, you will find 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom (all with fully fitted wardrobes) and a modern Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Sorry no pets or smokers allowed. Housing benefit claimants must have a full time working, homeowner guarantor who lives locally. Please note, due to COVID 19, a face mask or covering must be worn while inside the property.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.