- Entrance Lobby and Hallway.
- 2 Reception Rooms.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen in cream with an integrated gas hob, oven and a chrome extractor hood.
- Lawned gardens to the front and rear.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom.
- Modern Family bathroom with a 4 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet, bath tub and a shower cabinet.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Please note, housing benefit claimants must have a full time working, home owner guarantor who lives in the local area.
- Sorry, no smokers or pets allowed.
A well presented 3 bedroom semi detached home, with a driveway to the front, located on Mersey St in the Leigh area of Greater Manchester. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance lobby and hallway, 2 reception rooms, a modern fully fitted kitchen in cream, including an integrated gas hob, oven and a chrome extractor hood, 2 double sized bedrooms and one single bedroom, plus a modern family bathroom with a 4 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet, bath tub and a shower cabinet. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Please note, a face mask or covering must be worn on any internal viewings. If you are on housing benefits, you must have a full time, working home owner guarantor who lives in the local area. Sorry no pets or smokers allowed.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.