- A well presented 3 bedroom semi detached home, located on Aster Avenue in the Farnworth area of Bolton.
- Offers excellent access to the M60 and M61 motorway junctions.
- Entrance Porch and Lobby
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern kitchen in grey with an integrated gas hob, oven, chrome extractor hood, fridge and a freezer.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom.
- Modern Family Bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen.
- Brand new decor in white, with brand new carpets in grey.
- Lawned gardens to the front and rear. Gated driveway.
- Close by to Bolton Hospital and within easy reach of St James, Mount St Josephs and Harper Green School.
A well presented 3 bedroom semi detached home, located on Aster Avenue in the Farnworth area of Bolton, Greater Manchester, within easy walking distance of St James High School, Harper Green and Mount St Josephs, plus Bolton Hospital. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance porch and lobby, a spacious lounge, modern brand new kitchen in grey, with an integrated gas hob, oven, chrome extractor hood, fridge and freezer, with a low maintenance rear garden with a wooden garden shed included. To the upper floor, you will find a superb modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. Decorated in white with a wood laminate floor, and deep pile carpets in grey. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout and warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Close by to a number of sought after high schools, including St James, Mount St Josephs and Harper Green School. Also within easy reach of Bolton Hospital and the M60 and M61 motorway junctions. Viewings by appointment only with Bolton Properties. Sorry NO PETS OR SMOKERS ALLOWED. If you are on benefits, a working home owner guarantor must be provided. The guarantor must live in the local area.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.