- Super modern 2 bed upper floor apartment
- Secure gated off road parking
- Spacious open plan lounge with the kitchen to the rear
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated hob/oven. Fridge freezer and washing machine can be included if required
- 1 large double sized bedroom and 1 single bedroom
- Modern 4 piece bathroom suite in white, including a basin, toilet, bath tub and walk in shower cabinet
- Decorated in neutral colours with mid oak wood laminate flooring to the main living areas
- Secure entrance lobby and post boxes
- Offers easy access to the local motorway network, train stations and bus stops.
- Ideal for working singles or couples, sorry no pets or smokers.
A superb 2 bedroom upper floor apartment with secure gated off road parking, located at the end of Carlton St in Farnworth, Bolton. With easy access to the local motorway network and train station, briefly comprises of the following, a spacious open plan lounge, a modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated hob/oven and can include a fridge freezer and washing machine if required, a fantastic 4 piece bathroom suite in white including a basin, toilet, bath tub and shower cabinet plus 2 bedrooms, one large double bedroom and one single. The apartment is decorated in neutral colours with mid oak laminate flooring to the main living space. Warmed by electric wall mounted radiators. Will appeal to working singles or couples. Sorry no pets or smokers.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.