- Spacious lounge with modern wall mounted fire and wooden flooring decorated in neutral colours.
- Large master bedroom decorated in neutral colours with a wooden laminate floor
- A second single bedroom adjacent to the master bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen in light oak, including an electric hob/oven, stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap
- A 3 piece fully fitted bathroom in white including a basin, toilet and bath tub with an electric shower and glass screen
- Fully double glazed throughout and warmed by electric heaters
- Secure communal area with key entry to front and rear
- Close by to the recently built Tesco supermarket opposite Moorfield Chase
- Off road parking available to the rear
- Offers easy access to Farnworth, Bolton or Walkden town centres plus the M60 motorway junction at Kearsley Spur.
A super well presented 2 bedroom top floor apartment located on the ever popular Moorfield Chase development off Longcauseway in Farnworth. Within walking distance of the recently built Tesco superstore and only minutes away from the centre of Farnworth itself, briefly comprises of the following, a spacious welcoming lounge with a modern electric wall mounted fire, wooden flooring and decorated in a neutral colour theme, modern fitted kitchen in light oak including an electric hob/oven, stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap, a bathroom with a three piece suite in white including bath with electric shower and shower screen, toilet and basin, one spacious double master bedroom and one single, entrance hallway. The apartment has brand new double glazed windows throughout and is warmed by brand new electric wall heaters. The communal area is secure with key entry and there is off road parking to the rear with a sizable car parking area provided for residents. Would appeal to working singles or couples, sorry no DSS, pets or smokers need apply.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.