- A well presented 2 bed mid terrace home located on a quiet side street in the Smithills area of Bolton.
- Spacious lounge with a feature electric fire and surround.
- Modern kitchen in white including a gas hob and electric oven.
- Fully enclosed rear yard.
- A double sized Master Bedroom with fully fitted wardrobes in light oak plus a single sized bedroom to the rear.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white including a basin, toilet and walk in shower cubicle with a mixer shower.
- Decorated in neutral colours throughout.
- Close by to local shops, schools and supermarket.
- Fully gas central heating and double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Sorry no DSS, no pets or smokers need apply.
A well presented 2 bed mid terraced home located on a quiet side st in the Smithills area of Bolton. With plenty of local shops, schools and supermarket close by, briefly comprises of the following, a spacious lounge with a feature modern electric fire and surround, a modern kitchen in white including a gas hob and electric oven, rear fully enclosed yard, a large master bedroom with fully fitted wardrobes, one single bedroom and a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white including a toilet, basin and walk in shower cubicle with a mixer style shower. The property is decorated in neutral colours with a mix of wooden flooring and carpets. Comes with full gas central heating and double glazed white framed uPVC windows and doors throughout. Sorry no DSS or pets allowed.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.