- A superb 3 bedroom link detached home with lawned gardens to the front and rear.
- Garage and driveway offering off road parking for multiple cars
- An enclosed entrance vestibule
- A warm and welcoming lounge thru diner with an electric fire and surround as the focal point
- Dining Area with french doors to the rear aspect.
- A modern fully fitted kitchen in light oak and grey, integrated electric hob/oven and a stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap.
- A very spacious double sized master bedroom and 2 further single bedrooms
- A family bathroom suite in white including a basin, toilet and bath tub with a mixer shower over the bath.
- Offers easy access onto the M61 motorway and the centre of Bolton and Horwich
- Fully gas central heated,double glazed throughout plus new cavity wall insulation and the boiler is just 18 months old from new!
A superb 3 bedroom link detached home with garage/driveway offering off road parking for multiple cars and lawned gardens to the front and rear. Located on the very popular Beaumont Chase development at Hunger Hill close by to Ladybridge and The Tavern on the Hill, offering easy access onto the M61 motorway and the centre of Bolton or Horwich. This lovely family home has been redecorated throughout and as brand new carpets installed. Briefly comprises of the following, a warm and welcoming lounge thru diner with a modern electric fire and surround and a dining area with french doors to the rear leading out to the rear lawned garden, a modern fully fitted kitchen with cupboards and drawers in light oak with dark grey worktops and a stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. To the upper floor is a small landing area leading to the 3 bedrooms, a very spacious master bedroom and 2 further single bedrooms plus a fully fitted bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white including a toilet, basin and bath tub with a mixer shower over the bath. Fully double glazed and gas central heated throughout plus new cavity wall insulation and the boiler is only 18 months old from new!
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.