- Entrance Porch to the front and rear.
- Spacious lounge.
- Fully fitted kitchen with a brand new integrated hob, oven and extractor hood. Landscaped rear garden with brand new lawn and fencing.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom.
- Modern Family Bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Downstairs W.C
- Recently decorated in neutral colours. Brand new carpets in grey.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Offers easy access to the M60/61 motorways, local schools including Cherry Tree Primary and St James High School, and Bolton Hospital.
- Sorry no DSS, pets or smokers.
An extremely well presented 3 bedroom mid terrace home, located on Dove Walk in the Highfield area of Farnworth, Bolton. Recently refurbished to a high standard, briefly comprises of the following, an entrance porch, a spacious lounge, a fully fitted kitchen with a brand new hob, oven and extractor hood, a downstairs toilet, rear entrance porch with storage and a lovely recently landscaped rear garden with brand new fencing. To the upper floor, you will find 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom, plus a modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout and warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Offers easy access to the M60 or M61 motorways, Bolton Hospital and plenty of local schools, including Cherry Tree Primary, St James, Harper Green and Mount St Josephs High Schools.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.