- 2 Bed Semi detached Bungalow with garage and gated driveway.
- Lawned garden to the front with a low maintenance rear garden and rural view.
- Spacious Lounge with mid oak wood laminate.
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated gas hob, electric oven and fridge freezer.
- 2 double sized bedrooms, both with wardrobes.
- Modern Bathroom with a basin and walk in shower cabinet.
- Separate toilet adjacent to the bathroom suite.
- Gas Central Heating throughout.
- Double glazed windows.
- Offers easy access to the centre of Farnworth or Bolton and the M60 motorway junction.
A super 2 bed semi detached bungalow with garage and driveway, located on Bishops Rd in Great Lever, Bolton. With lawned garden to the front and a low maintenance rear garden with rural view, briefly comprises of the following, an entrance hallway, spacious lounge with mid oak wood laminate flooring, a fully fitted kitchen with integrated gas hob, electric oven and fridge freezer, 2 double sized bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, a modern bathroom and separate toilet. Comes with fully double glazed windows and gs central heating.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.