- 3 bedrooms, 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom.
- Off road parking via a driveway to the front.
- Spacious lounge with a feature fire and surround.
- Dining Area with space for a good sized table and chairs.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen in white, including integrated hob, oven, extractor hood and fridge/freezer
- Superb landscaped garden to the rear.
- Modern bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Much sought after location, with excellent transport link to the M61/M60/M62 only minutes away.
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows and doors.
- Must be viewed internally to fully appreciate the high quality interior.
A well presented 3 bedroom Detached home in the Ladybridge area of Bolton. This property can be rented either furnished or unfurnished depending on your requirements. (If furnished the following items can be included, 2 Wardrobes, 2 Double Beds, Sofas and chair plus a dining table and chairs.) This property has been redecorated and new carpets fitted. Comes with off road parking, and a superb landscaped rear garden. Fully gas central heated and double glazed throughout.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.