- A well presented 2 bed cottage style mid terraced home, close by to the centre of Farnworth, Bolton.
- 2 reception rooms, both with wood laminate flooring.
- Recently fully redecorated throughout.
- Fully fitted kitchen in black with a brand new hob and oven.
- 2 bedrooms, one double sized bedroom and one single.
- A brand new modern family bathroom suite in white, including a basin, toilet and bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen.
- Small rear enclosed yard.
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows and doors.
- Offers easy access to the centre of Farnworth, the M60 motorway junction at Kearsley Spur and Farnworth train station.
- Sorry no DSS, pets or smokers. Must be working full time to apply.
A well presented 2 bedroom cottage style terrace, located on a quiet side street close by to the centre of Farnworth, Bolton. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, 2nd reception room with a feature electric fire and surround, fully fitted kitchen in black with a brand new hob and oven with a small enclosed yard to the rear. To the upper floor, there is a brand new modern fully fitted bathroom in white including a basin, toilet and bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass screen, a double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom. Comes with gas central heating and double glazed windows and doors. throughout.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.