- All Brand New Interior, decor, carpets, kitchen and bathroom included.
- 2 Spacious Reception Rooms.
- Fully fitted kitchen in walnut oak with an integrated gas hob, electric oven and a chrome extractor hood.
- 2 bedrooms, a large double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom.
- Family bathroom suite with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and bath tub with an electric shower and a glass shower screen.
- 2 bedrooms, a spacious double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom.
- Rear enclosed yard.
- Fully double glazed windows and gas central heating.
- Offers easy access to the centre of Farnworth with plenty of shops and supermarkets.
- Within walking distance of Farnworth train station for those who commute to Manchester City Centre.
A spacious 2 bedroom end terraced home, located on a quiet side street, close by to the centre of Farnworth in Bolton. Having undergone a full refurbishment with a brand new interior, briefly comprises of the following, a spacious lounge, a large 2nd Reception room, ideal to use as a dining room, a superb fully fitted kitchen in walnut oak with integrated gas hob, electric oven and chrome extractor hood, with a small fully enclosed rear yard. To the upper floor you will find a fantastic Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white including a basin, toilet and bath tub with an electric shower and glass shower screen, a spacious double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom. Comes with fully double glazed windows and is gas central heated throughout. Offers easy access to the centre of Farnworth, with plenty of shops and supermarket within walking distance. The local train station and the M60 motorway junction are only minutes away for those who commute to Manchester City Centre or Bolton for work,
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.