- A Country style Grade 2 listed 4 bedroom cottage with private enclosed gardens
- Long entrance driveway offering space for multiple cars.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 doubles and 2 singles, fitted wardrobes and furniture
- Country style kitchen/diner with aga oven and hob
- Spacious lounge with feature gas fire and surround.
- 2nd Reception room with feature fire and surround, has the feel of country style snug.
- Utility room plumbed in for white goods.
- Master bathroom with jacuzzi style bath
- Offers easy access to Bolton town centre and surrounding motorway networks.
- Gas central heating and part double glazing.
HOUSE SHARE! The current landlord will occupy one half of the property. Included is the following, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, access to a reception room with fire and sofas (landlord will require some access to make their way to and from the kitchen area), own bathroom with jacuzzi bath and a shared kitchen. All bills included as follows, gas, electric, water, council tax, telephone and wifi broadband. Professional person preferred, must be a non smoker, no pets or dss applicants. A super 4 bedroom Grade 2 listed country style cottage, with a long entrance driveway for multiple cars and landscaped garden located on a corner plot off Green Lane in Great Lever, Bolton.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.