- 3 bedrooms, 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- Entrance Hallway
- Spacious Lounge with modern decor. Plenty of space for modern furniture
- Modern fully fitted kitchen in light oak, including an integrated hob, oven and extractor hood.
- Utility Room
- Large, low maintenance rear garden
- Modern family bathroom suite in white, including a basin, toilet and bath tub with a shower over the bath
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows and doors.
- Close by to Bolton town centre and the M60 motorway via St Peters Way
- Ideal for a family, must be working full time, sorry no dss, pets or smokers allowed.
A well presented 3 bedroom terrace home, located in a quiet location in Larkfield Grove, Tonge Moor, Bolton. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern fully fitted kitchen in light oak, including an integrated hob, oven and extractor hood, utility room, large rear low maintenance garden, 3 bedrooms (2 doubles and 1 single bedroom) and a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and bath tub with a shower over the bath. Gas central heating and double glazed windows and doors. Close by to the centre of Bolton with easy access to the M60 motorway via St Peters Way. Please note, tenants must be working full time, no pets and non smokers.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.