- Entrance Vestibule
- Spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround.
- A large modern fully fitted kitchen with an integrated hob, oven, extractor hood and fridge/freezer.
- Utility Room for washing machine and a dryer
- Enclosed rear yard
- 2 bedrooms, a spacious double sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes plus one single bedroom
- A modern fully fitted 4 piece bathroom with a basin, toilet, bath tub and a walk in shower cabinet
- Gas central heating via a combi boiler and double glazed windows
- Offers easy access to local schools and the centre of Farnworth
- Sorry, No DSS, Smokers or pets.
A well presented 2 bedroom Mid Terraced home, located on a quiet side street, facing a church in Ashworth St, Farnworth. Offering easy access to local schools and the centre of Farnworth, briefly comprises of the following, an entrance vestibule, a spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fire, a large modern fully fitted kitchen, a utility room and an enclosed rear yard. To the upper floor, you will find a modern 4 piece bathroom incuding a basin, toilet, bath tub and a walk in shower cabinet, a large double sized master bedroom, including fitted wardrobes and one single bedroom. Comes with double glazed windows and is gas central heated via a combi boiler. Sorry, no dss, smokers or pets allowed.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.