- Enclosed entrance vestibule.
- Spacious lounge.
- Brand new Modern kitchen with integrated hob, oven and extractor hood.
- Fully enclosed, low maintenance rear yard.
- Brand New Family bathroom suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a mixer shower over the bath.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 double sized master bedroom and 1 single bedroom.
- Converted loft space with a fixed stairwell, offering additional storage space.
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows and doors.
- Offers very easy access to Bolton town centre and the M60 motorway junction.
- Sorry no pets or DSS allowed.
A well presented 2 bedroom mid terraced home, set back off Crescent Road, in Great Lever, Bolton. Offering excellent transport links into Bolton town centre and the M60 motorway, briefly comprises of the following, an enclosed entrance vestibule, a spacious lounge, a brand new fully fitted kitchen with an integrated hob and oven with a fully enclosed low maintenance yard to the rear. To the upper floor, you will find a brand new family bathroom in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a mixer shower over the bath, a double sized bedroom and one single bedroom. The loft is converted with a fixed stairwell, offering additional storage space. Decor is neutral throughout, with brand new carpets. Comes with double glazed windows and doors plus gas central heating throughout. Sorry no DSS or pets allowed.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.