- Enclosed entrance vestibule.
- Spacious lounge with a feature wall mounted gas fire. Plenty of space for modern furniture to fit easily.
- Fully fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar.
- Low maintenance rear yard with a decking area to sit out on.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 double and 1 single sized bedroom.
- Converted loft space with a fixed stairwell.
- Gas central heating and double giazed windows throughout.
- Located in a quiet side street, with a small brick fronted palisade garden.
- Offers easy access to the centre of Bolton and the M60 motorway junction.
- Sorry no pets or DSS allowed.
A well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace home, located on Melville St in the Great Lever area of Bolton. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance vestibule, a spacious lounge with a modern wall mounted gas fire, a large fully fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar, plus a storage room to the rear with a low maintenance yard including a decking area to sit out on. To the upper floor, you will find a double sized bedroom and one single bedroom, with wardrobes fitted in both bedrooms, a family bathroom including a basin, toilet and walk in shower plus a converted loft space with a fixed stairwell. Fitted with double glazed windows and warmed by gas central heating. Offers easy access to Bolton town centre and the M60 motorway junction. Sorry no pets or DSS allowed.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.