- An extremely spacious 3 bedroom mid terraced home, located on a quiet side street in the Haulgh area of Bolton.
- Entrance vestibule and hallway.
- A spacious lounge with feature living flame gas fire and surround.
- Second Reception Room.
- Fully fitted kitchen with an integrated hob and oven.
- Low maintenance Rear Garden.
- Modern Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom.
- Fully double glazed windows and doors, with gas central heating.
- Ideal location for the centre of Bolton, within walking distance.
A very spacious 3 bedroom mid terrace home, located on Dorset Street in the Haulgh area of Bolton, close by to the town centre and the M60 St Peters Way bypass. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, lounge with feature living flame fire and surround, second reception room, a spacious fully fitted kitchen with integrated hob and oven, 3 bedrooms, 2 double sized and one single bedroom, plus a modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a vanity basin, toilet and bath tub. Must be viewed internally to fully appreciate just how spacious a property it is. Comes with fully double glazed windows and doors and gas central heating throughout. Sorry no pets, smokers or DSS applicants need apply.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.