- Enclosed entrance vestibule.
- Spacious lounge with a feature electric fire and surround.
- Superb modern, fully fitted kitchen in cream high gloss with contrasting worktops. Includes an integrated hob, oven and extractor hood.
- Fully enclosed rear yard.
- Modern Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- 2 bedrooms, one large double bedroom and one single bedroom.
- Brand new deep pile carpets in grey throughout.
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows and doors.
- Close by to the centre of Wigan and the M6 motorway junction.
- Sorry no pets allowed.
An extremely well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace home, located on Warrington Rd in the Ince area of Wigan. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance vestibule, spacious lounge with a feature electric fire and surround, a superb modern fully fitted kitchen in cream high gloss with contrasting worktops and a fully enclosed rear yard. To the upper floor, you will find a modern family bathroom suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath, one double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom. Benefits from having brand new carpets in dark grey. Gas central heating and double glazed windows and doors. Close by to the centre of Wigan and the M6 motorway junction. Landlord doesn't accept pets. For those who are on housing benefits, you must provide a homeowner guarantor who is based locally. Affordability calculations are assessed as part of any checks.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.