- Located in a quiet side street, just off Bury Rd, in the Tonge Fold area of Bolton.
- Offers easy access to Bolton town centre by car or bus with the M60 motorway junction only minutes away.
- Enclosed entrance vestibule.
- Spacious lounge with plenty of space for modern furniture to fit easily.
- Fully fitted kitchen in white, with space for a good sized dining table and chairs.
- Family bathroom suite, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub.
- 2 bedrooms, a spacious double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom.
- Fully enclosed rear yard.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Warmed by gas central heating.
A well presented 2 bed mid terraced home located in a quiet side street off Bury Rd in the Tonge Fold area of Bolton. Offering easy access to Bolton town centre and the M60 motorway network, briefly comprises of the following, an entrance vestibule, a spacious lounge with plenty of space for modern furniture, a fully fitted kitchen in white with space for a good sized table and chairs, plus a fully enclosed yard to the rear. To the upper floor you will find a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite, including a basin, toilet and bath tub, a spacious double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom. Decorated in neutral colours with a deep pile dark grey carpet to most rooms. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.