- Entrance Hallway.
- 2 reception rooms, with a feature fire and french doors to Reception Room 2 at the rear.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Lawned gardens to the front and rear.
- Garage and a driveway, off road parking for multiple vehicles.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. Fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom.
- Close by to Bolton Hospital and a number of sought after schools, including St James High School.
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
- M61 motorway junction only a minute away by car.
- Sorry no DSS or pets allowed.
A well presented 3 bed semi detached home with a garage and a driveway, with space for multiple cars to park off road. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance hall, lounge, 2nd reception room with french doors to the garden, fitted kitchen, family bathroom, separate toilet, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. (The master bedroom comes with fitted wardrobes). Lawned gardens to the front and rear. Within close proximity to Bolton Hospital, sought after schools, including St James High School and the M61 motorway junction only minutes away by car. Sorry, NO DSS or PETS allowed. (Deposit is 900 on this property.)
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.