- Entrance Lobby.
- Spacious Lounge.
- Modern kitchen in light oak with contrasting dark grey worktops. Comes with an integrated electric hob, oven and chrome extractor hood.
- Double sized bedroom.
- Modern fully fitted bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Double glazed windows and warmed by brand new wall heaters.
- Recently had a full re-paint and had brand new carpets fitted in dark grey.
- Secure communal area, entry by key.
- Off road parking available.
- Offers excellent transport links to Manchester City Centre and surrounding towns.
A well presented 1 bedroom ground floor apartment, located just off Longcauseway in Farnworth, Bolton. With allocated off road parking available and offering excellent transport links into Manchester City Centre and surrounding towns, briefly comprises of the following, an entrance lobby, spacious lounge, modern kitchen with integrated hob, oven and chrome extractor hood, a double sized bedroom and a modern bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. The apartment has been recently decorated in neutral colours with brand new carpets in dark grey. Comes with double glazed windows and warmed by brand new electric wall heaters. Entry into the communal area is secure by key or buzzer panel to the front of the building.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.