- Enclosed entrance vestibule.
- Spacious Lounge.
- Fully fitted kitchen with an electric hob and oven.
- 2 bedrooms, a double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a mixer shower over the bath.
- GCH via a combi boiler and double glazed windows throughout.
- Located on a quiet side street, away from traffic noise on Halliwell Rd.
- Offers excellent transport links into the centre of Bolton and surrounding towns.
A well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace home, located on a quiet side street, in the Halliwell area of Bolton. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen with an electric hob and oven, a double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom, plus a modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. Comes with gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.