- AVAILABLE TO MOVE INTO FROM 27TH APRIL APPROX.
- Enclosed entrance vestibule.
- Spacious lounge with feature electric fire and surround.
- Modern kitchen in cream high gloss, including a gas hob, electric oven and chrome extractor hood.
- Off road parking to the rear with a roller shutter entry.
- Family bathroom with 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Very spacious master bedroom with a single bedroom to the rear.
- Fully double glazed and gas central heated throughout.
- Offers easy access to Bolton town centre by bus or car. Local M60 motorway junction only a minute away by car.
AVAILABLE TO MOVE INTO FROM THE 27TH APRIL APPROX. A well presented, spacious 2 bedroom mid terraced home, located on Bury Rd in the Tonge area of Bolton, Greater Manchester. With off road parking available to the rear, briefly comprises of the following, an enclosed entrance vestibule, a warm and welcoming lounge with a feature electric fire and surround, a superb fully fitted kitchen in high gloss cream with an integrated gas hob, electric oven and chrome extractor hood with space for a good sized table and chairs. To the rear is a fully enclosed rear yard with a roller type shutter. To the upper floor, you will find a modern fully fitted bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and bath tub with a shower over the bath, a double sized master bedroom and one single bedroom. This lovely, cottage style home comes with fully double glazed windows and doors plus gas central heating throughout via a combi boiler. Fitted with a security alarm with a key fob entry. Offers easy access to Bolton town centre via bus or car.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.