- Entrance Lobby.
- Spacious open plan lounge with a feature inset living flame fire and surround.
- An open plan dining area with patio doors to the rear aspect.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen in cream, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Fully enclosed rear yard with a shutter entrance.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Gas central heating via a combi boiler. Double glazed windows and doors throughout.
A well presented 3 bedroom mid terrace home with a small walled front garden, located on a quiet side street just off Wigan Rd in Bolton. Offering easy access to Bolton town centre and the M61/60 motorway network, briefly comprises of the following, an entrance lobby, a spacious open plan lounge with a feature inset living flame fire and surround, an open plan dining area with patio doors to the rear aspect, a modern fully fitted kitchen in cream including an integrated gas hob, oven and extractor hood, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom, plus a modern family bathroom suite with a 3 piece suite including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. Gas central heating via a combi boiler and double glazed windows and doors throughout.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.