- Stunning 3 bedroom End Mews with a driveway and off road parking. In a 'Walk in and Live' condition.
- Set back in a quiet cul-de-sac location on a much sought after housing development off Plodder Lane in Farnworth.
- Within walking distance of a number of local schools and the centre of Farnworth, with excellent transport links into Bolton and Manchester.
- Large rear garden with lawn and a wooden shed.
- Spacious lounge with plenty of space for modern furniture.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen in white, with a brand new integrated gas hob and oven.
- Dining Area with french doors to the rear.
- A modern fully fitted bathroom, with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- 2 double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and one single bedroom.
- Brand new decor, flooring to the lounge and dining area, brand new hob and oven in the kitchen and a brand new carpet to the stairs and upper landing area.
An extremely well presented 3 bedroom End Mews, with a driveway and off road parking, located in a quiet cul-de-sac on a much sought after housing development in Farnworth, Bolton. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance lobby, a spacious lounge with plenty of space for modern furniture, a modern fully fitted kitchen in white, with a brand new gas hob and oven, a dining room with french doors to the rear aspect and a large rear garden with lawn and wooden shed. To the upper floor, you will find a modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath, 2 double sized bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and one single bedroom. This stunning family home has recently had new decor, flooring and carpet fitted to the stairwell and upper landing, plus a brand new hob and oven in the kitchen. Comes with double glazed windows and doors plus gas central heating throughout. Within easy walking distance of local schools and the centre of Farnworth, with excellent transport links into Bolton and Manchester. Viewings by appointment only with Bolton Properties. Sorry no DSS, pets or smokers allowed.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.