- Spacious lounge
- Modern fully fitted kitchen in light oak, with an integrated hob, oven and an extractor hood.
- Utility Room.
- 2 double sized bedrooms.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Gated driveway to the front.
- Offers excellent transport links to Manchester City Centre and the local M61/60 motorway network.
- DSS tenants must be able to provide a home-owner guarantor. Pets may be allowed with an additional top up of £100 pounds to the deposit.
A 2 bedroom Semi detached home, located in the Little Hulton area of Greater Manchester. With excellent transport links into Manchester City Centre and the M61/60 motorway network, briefly comprises of the following, a spacious lounge, modern fully fitted kitchen, utility room, 2 double sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. Off road parking available.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.