- A modern 1 bedroom apartment, located at the fusion development off Middlewood St, Salford, Manchester.
- Offers very easy access to Manchester City Centre.
- Secure communal entrance via key fob.
- Elevated, outdoor communal area with seating for residents to the rear.
- Spacious open plan lounge with opening french doors.
- Open plan, modern fully fitted kitchen in mid oak, with an integrated hob, oven and extractor hood.
- Dining Area with space for a good sized table and chairs.
- Modern bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Double sized bedroom.
- Ideal for city centre professional workers, sorry no pets or dss need apply.
FULLY RE-DECORATED, BRAND NEW CARPETS. A superb, part furnished upper floor, 1 bedroom apartment at the Fusion development off Middlewood St in Salford, Manchester. Offering very easy access to Manchester City Centre, briefly comprises of the following, a spacious open plan lounge with opening French doors, a modern fully fitted kitchen in mid oak, with integrated hob, oven and extractor hood, dining area, double sized bedroom and a modern 3 piece bathroom in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. An elevated communal area with seating is available for residents to the rear of the apartments. Sorry no DSS, pets or smokers need apply.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.